1. Payment of deposit is considered as acceptance of Type 1 Pty Ltd t/a Bucks Party Venues terms and conditions in relation to firm bookings, tentative bookings, cancellations policies, invoice calculations and payment procedures.
2. The signee shall be liable for any damage to the vessel/venue and breakages other than general wear and tear to be at the cost of the client. Any damage or loss of furnishings, equipment, glasses, plates, cutlery etc. due to theft or being thrown overboard by himself, and/or members of his/her party or invitees will be at the cost of the client.
3. The signee agrees that Type 1 Pty Ltd t/a Bucks Party Venues shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage suffered by any person arising from the cruise/venue caused by them or any persons related to their party. The signee shall indemnify the company against such claims.
4. Although all care will be taken, Type 1 Pty Ltd t/a Bucks Party Venues accepts no responsibility for loss or damage suffered by any person arising from the cruise/venue caused by them or any persons related to their party. The signee shall indemnify the company against such claims.
5. Type 1 Pty Ltd t/a Bucks Party Venues is not a common carrier and reserves the right to refuse to carry a passenger/s or goods without assigning any reason such claims.
6. The signee acknowledges that during the charter period the vessel/venue will remain in the complete control of the Captain/manager and/or his crew /staff If for any reason of unruly behaviour on-board the vessel/venue the Captain/manager has the option to off-load the passenger/s/guests or contact the Water Police /Police for assistance or for any weather, tidal or another reason the Captain considers it necessary to vary the length or route of the charter, his decision will be final.
7. Type 1 Pty Ltd t/a Bucks Party Venues reserves the right to terminate the cruise/venue due to unsavoury or unsafe behaviour without any refund.
8. A minimum of 20% deposit or an amount specified by Type 1 Pty Ltd t/a Bucks Party Venues is payable to secure your booking, this is a non-refundable payment.
a. In the event of cancellation by the client, the deposit fee can be transferred to another date agreed by both parties, if a replacement cruise of equivalent value is found.
b. Bookings cancelled within 10 days of the charter will be invoiced for the full cost.
c. In the unlikely event of Type 1 Pty Ltd t/a Bucks Party Venues cancelling the booking, the client will receive a full refund and an opportunity to reschedule at their convenience, all efforts would be made to relocate their function.
9. Full payment required 14 days prior to the cruise/venue.
10. Any and all images take on during the event remains the property of Type 1 Pty Ltd t/a Bucks Party Venues and may be used in promotional material.
11. Responsible Service of Alcohol applies (RSA)
a. Type 1 Pty Ltd t/a Bucks Party Venues reserves the right to refuse alcohol to any passenger /guest at any time during the charter/Venue.
b. If any passenger/guest arrives under the influence of alcohol, Type 1 Pty Ltd t/a Bucks Party Venues have the right to refuse to board the boat / entering the venue to such a passenger.
c. Any abusive and inappropriate behaviour onboard/at the venue, while under the influence of alcohol, or indeed at any time, will give Type 1 Pty Ltd t/a Bucks Party Venues the right to organise the removal the charter/venue of such a passenger /guest, or indeed terminate the charter /venue hire completely. Refund of the cruise/venue/entertainment cost is not applicable in any way in this instance.
1. Price and confirmation of date are based on agreed numbers at the time of deposit payment, any changes may incur costs.
13. Type 1 Pty Ltd t/a Bucks Party Venues have the right to change the boat /venue, time of the event, girls, entertainment without any notice. Alternative ones will be found to replace them.
Please read all the bucks party terms and conditions as they are a very important part of booking a venue or boat.